Community builder and technology enthusiast with expertise developing engaging experiences both online and off. Tech savvy, process oriented, analytically driven and have a natural talent for building relationships.
Operations and Community Manager
fitmob (acquired by ClassPass)
Operations and Community Support
Apr 2014 – May 2015
Supported the day-to-day community support efforts.
Hired and trained the community support team of 10.
Managed a group of 20+ brand ambassadors (MobPros).
Monitored social media and support content.
Established and grew the community presence both offline and online.
Reproduced and tracked application and website issues.
Measured and drove key metrics to ensure peak performance.
Created Zendesk articles and answer in-coming support tickets.
GoPago (acquired by Amazon)
Customer and Tech Support
Mar 2013 – Dec 2013
• Top tier of consumer and merchant interactions with GoPago.
• Handles highly escalated and security sensitive information.
• Communicate with consumers and merchants daily via phone and e-mail.
• Document, track, and resolve customer issues through ZenDesk.
• Real time updates to merchants for order negligence, hardware and software issues.
• Streamline issues directly to operations and engineers using JIRA.
• Test, document, and provide feedback on updates and bugs.
• Created and update training manual for customer support team.
Bare Escentuals Corporate
Apr 2010 – Mar 2013
• Responsible for excellent customer service to all Bare Escentuals customers for all product lines and channels.
• Interact with customers daily via telephone, e-mail and other communication vehicles and represent brand to consumers.
• Document, track, and resolve issues from all internal Bare Escentuals departments and customer channels.
• Diffuse escalated issues and resolve customer complaints.
Department Lead, Material Handling
Sep 2008 – Jan 2010
• Managed, trained and developed a core team of 15 employees.
• Supported a department of 150 scanners with various book handling issues.
• Provided guidance to the team on how to meet productivity goals.
• Escalated book issues to management according to severity.
• Prioritized and handled multiple tasks to efficiently meet deadlines.
• Communicated directly with different department leads regarding work flow and efficiency.
• Developed action plans and maintain tracking system to ensure 100% compliance of procedures.
• Organized team activities and development.
• Created a fun and friendly work environment.
Authorized HD Sony Representative
Aug 2007 – Feb 2009
• Assisted in sales of Sony High Definition televisions, Blu-ray players, sound systems, and camcorders.
• Promoted the Sony High Definition Experience.
• Educated sales associates and consumers of product features.
• Conducted inventory of in-store products.
• Ensured functionality of in-store products.
San Jose State University
Bachelor of Science Sociology 2005 - 2007
Associate of Arts Transfer Studies 2002 - 2004